The Sutton Public Library offers eBooks, downloadable audiobooks, magazines and more!
eBooks and eAudiobooks "check out" like regular library materials. You borrow them for a period of time, usually 21 days, but digital items don't earn overdue fees — when they are due back, they simply leave your device and become available for the next interested patron. Like other library items, there are a limited number of digital copies of any given item at a time.
To get started using any of these services, click one of the icons below!
- Go to the library's OverDrive page by clicking on the picture to the left. Browse the collection to see what is available.
- Sign in with your library card number and PIN to check out and download materials.
- Download the OverDrive or Libby apps to read/listen on your mobile device.
RB Digital Magazines
How to use RB Digital Magazines:
- Go to the library’s RB Digital Magazine Collection page by clicking the picture to the left. Browse the collection and click on a magazine to check out.
- If you haven’t already created an account, click CREATE AN ACCOUNT. Enter the required information and click SUBMIT.
- Once your library collection account is validated, click CONFIRM CHECK OUT.
- Your magazine is now checked out and available to read on your device.
- Search Project Gutenberg for a selection of over 39,000 free downloadable books.
- Explore the classic works of Jane Austen, James Joyce, Mark Twain, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, and many more.
- Read on your computer, e-reader, smartphone, or tablet.