Chris, Deb, Jamie, Kristen, and Laurie
The Library Board of Trustees consists of three elected members who have a three year term.
Joanne Geneva -- Chair
Margaret Blume -- Secretary
Norma Baker -- Member-at-large
The next Trustee meeting will be held on Wednesday, March 27 at 3 pm
It is the mission of the Sutton Board of Library Trustees to be the vital link between the library and the community. The members of the Board fulfill this responsibility by:
- setting service oriented polices that ensure equal access to information and the free exchange of ideas
- understanding and supporting relationships between the library and the community
- guiding the management and maintenance of the library facilities and assets
- overseeing the judicious expenditure of financial resources
- working to secure appropriate funding levels for facilities, technology, operating hours, collections and adequate staffing
- working with the community and the library staff to identify needs and to develop a written plan for the maintenance and improvement of library services
The Library Trustees meet in Room C on the 3rd floor of the Town Hall. All meetings are open to the public and are televised on Charter channel 191 and Verizon channel 31.
Prior meeting minutes and agendas can be viewed on the Town of Sutton's website at https://www.suttonma.org/board-library-trustees
Prior meetings can be viewed on the Town of Sutton's Youtube Channel's Library Playlist.